Thursday, November 6, 2008

Homeward Bound ,Safe and Sound !



Packed up the little family around 5pm last night and got the last ride in our matching PJ's. All the nurses nominated us " the cutest mommy and baby " to go home last night. I admit I was a little nervous about going home and leaving all the wonderful help and drugs behind and doing this new "mommy thing" all on my own, but as soon as I got the in the car with my amazing husband and new son I was overwhelmed with happiness.




I'm pretty sure that Jeff and I were cut out to be parents, I'm loving every second of this experience so far.





Hospital inspected the " carseat safety" of how we were putting him in, I was learning a whole new trick to this unfamilar thing.









The seat was a little big, but he'll grow into it , I'm sure of it!






My handsome little man was all snug in the rug like a bug ready to get to his new home.










Finally our baby was home in his bassinet , ready for the action of making mommy and daddy never sleep again.

He truly is our amazing gift and we love him so much!







6 comments:

Deb said...

Now the fun begins! You sound like the perfect parents I am sure you will do a wonderful job.

Amie said...

What an exciting day! Love the matching PJs too - I'll have to remember that for some day along the road when we have one :)

We can't wait to see you again soon! Lots of love to you three!

Margaux and Danny said...

holy! look at those cheeks! I want to pinch them! soo cute! love the matching outfits...danny and I have a pair just like that :)

Jovina and Bill said...

Tara- I too was so nervous leaving the hospital and all the wonderful help we had there, but things will kick in naturally,, you guys are going to be great parents! :)

Rosanna said...

You look beautiful and little Allistair is too precious! Wish I could be there with you.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful baby!!! Congratulations, you are in for good times!!! Take Care...love, Sylina