Monday, November 17, 2008

Do you know the Muffin Man?




So our second weekend went pretty good as parents. I think it hit a bit of a "baking Bone" in Jeff cause he decided to bake some honey wheat bread for sandwiches.

I must say it was really good and I was quite impressed. We are still evaluating if making the bread verses buying the bread is more money conserving, so we'll let you know.

With a little help from William Sonoma in the kitchen, there's nothing the "muffin man" can't bake !

Alistair's wardrobe (entitled "I Love my World") are compliments of Aunt Marguex and Uncle Money.....thank you !!!!!!

2 comments:

Margaux and Danny said...

awww cute outfit! I hope the A stays on the other and doesnt come off in the wash - hehe. who doesnt love buying baby clothes?

looks like lie is good!

Amie said...

That bread looks delicious - I'm very impressed Jeff!!