Thursday, November 13, 2008

Baby's Firsts


Due to family tradition and celebration of the new person living in our home now, I thought it best to start things out right with a pot of SAUCE !
This sauce takes half the day to make and smells up the whole house. I couldn't help but remember my days as a child coming home from school or waking up from a Sunday afternoon nap and smelling this amazing sauce.
I sure hope Alistair continues the tradition some day with his new home or welcoming his first child.


Jeff took this napping opportunity to give Alistair his first "Man"icure , our little man has some long fingers and equally long nails, must be all that calcium I drank and ate (ice cream and chocolate milk)



4 comments:

Amie said...

I can smell the sauce right now!! mmmmmmmmm

Margaux and Danny said...

look at that hair!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! Mama and Papa Mcneill!

Gav

Todd Davis said...

You let Jeff deal with Alistair's nails? Brave! One of the first times I tried to clip baby nails the fingers moved, I drew a bit of blood, and I was promptly told that their mother would be taking on of baby-nail related care from then on. Can't say I don't mind - it was traumatic to know I'd injured my own kid!

Your baby's looking good! Enjoy the newborn-ness while you can - he will be trying to crawl away when you do diaper changes before you know it.