Monday, November 10, 2008

9-months and I'm free!

Well after the hospital stay things are starting to quiet down a little in the McNeill house. Mom and Dad are still not getting as much sleep as they would like but its fun to keep them up. We have had some really great friends and family members who have been taking care of the little thing to let Mom and Dad spend some more time with me.


Here I am trying to figure out what to do next... sleep or poop!



Whatcha lookin at?



Here I am practicing my Vogue pose



LALA... Can't hear you mommy

Then there is my new best friend. She is always sniffing my head with that cold nose. Its worse than the Dr's stethoscope!




3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Femin Susan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amie said...

He's already looking like he's growing up! Love the vogue poses!!!