Sunday, February 8, 2009

Well our Bags are Packed and we're Ready to Go!



So the time as time to visit Mom's family in Florida. Mom and I are all packed up and ready to go. Though its going to be really hard to leave Daddy for the first time, I'm excited about seeing some of my other family I've never seen before. This will also be my first ever Plane Ride ! Maybe one day I'll fly in the plane Daddy's flys? Anyway I'm looking forward to seeing the Beach and getting sand in my toes.
Mommy said that I will be meeting Aunt Shawn, Gi Gi , Grammy , Aunt Roe and some of her friends while we are there.
I'll have Mommy put some pictures of our trip together when we get back.


So for now Ta Ta !




1 comment:

Amie said...

Have a fun and safe trip! Can't wait to hear how the plane ride goes. We'll miss ya- definitely need a lunch date when you return! :) xoxo