Friday, February 13, 2009

Florida Trip - Day Three

What a Fun day !



1. Grammy cut my hair


2. Alistair learned how to do a pushup


3. Aunt Ro came to visit






Not such a great picture of my wet head.




Alistair was a bit hungry and wanted to be apart of the action, so the haircut took two days to accomplish.



"new moms aren't allowed to be pampered"



we cut about 3 or so inches off, believe I needed it after 6 months









Little man started to realize he had back and arm muscles and wanted to show them off


his little legs were up in the back as well, like he was balancing on his tummy.




Daddy isn't going to recognize me when I get home...he's a Muscle man!











Then Alistair got to meet Aunt Roe for the first time. He thanked her for treating mommy to some of her maternity clothes and the beautiful shower she hosted. He told me later that he thought she was pretty cool.





Aunt Roe and I went to a Indian Cusine called Curriez and I had the special Chicken Goan and she had the buffett. We smelled like her IT dept and some of the doctors I used to work for..lol!


Needless to say we needed to get the taste out of our mouths with nothing better to do that with but McDonalds frozen yogurt..yum




I think this day was spent very well indeed. Looking forward to Day Four

No comments: