Friday, February 27, 2009

"I can Talk Talk Talk , I can Talk"


We'll we are back from Florida as you can tell from the video . Boy Alistair had alot to tell Daddy about when we got home. He definitely needed some male bonding time after being with all those women in Florida.
Sorry I've been slacking on the blogging....been quite busy since we've gotten home.
We had so much fun while we were there and hope next time we'll see Disney World when he gets a little older.

Thank you Grand Mariner and Gigi for making us feel so welcome in your home.

Thank you Grammy for teaching my baby to talk....now he won't stop

Thank you Aunt Roe and Aunt Shawn for loving and squeezing me while I was there.

3 comments:

Amie said...

So cute! He is going to be a talker!

Todd Davis said...

awwwwww...

Margaux and Danny said...

that is sooo cute! he is just perfect! our neighbors do sign language with their daughter and she can talk with her hands like its her job - amazing!!! she is starting to talk now but was incredible with the sign lang....