Sunday, February 13, 2011

Some Home Decor'

Baby's room is finally completed and she's 3 months old ...haha! Mimi (my mother) sent over the remaining touches to Autumn's room on Friday and everything is just so chic' ! We try to incorporate panda's where we could , but couldn't find enough Panda items besides stuffed animals. I'm still looking for a Panda Mobile if anyone sees one let me know !All her furniture was Alistair's previously , so we had to "doll " it up. I found this poster board in Damask black and white and added her memories to it.
I love her window, its hard to see in the picture, but on her window sill is a little Panda family , next to her window is her barette holder that Kiera made for her. One of my favorite things in her room is the lamp Mimi made her. She also made the curtains and all the bedding as well. Mimi has some amazing talent, wish I had some of it.
Daddy hung up her princess wall hanging from her Aunt Ro, didn't want it too close to the crib, in case she stood up and took it down on top of her
I was inspired by another room I saw online and Mimi made these Ribbons that hang down with picture frames
Autumn's room is now complete, now for the rest of the house !

2 comments:

Kiera and Joe said...

Love the room! It all came together so nicely!

Margaux and Danny said...

very cute! making your house a home :)

PS: yes the couches are actually comfy!