Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Autumn's First Date !

The meeting of Jack was wonderful ! This weekend we took the road trip to Columbus and spent our superbowl Sunday meeting our Corrigan friends. Lots of laughter and good times were had. Best of all Autumn got to meet her new boyfriend. I just love Jack's big blue eyes, I think Autumn got lost in them...hahaha. We got the bouncers lined up for their afternoon snooze

Even had them both propped after lunch to discuss the game we were about to watch
Autumn was sporting her Little Sister outfit
Proud mommies and our babies, Autumn and Jack are 2 weeks apart. Jack was born on my birthday which I am very excited about sharing with him
We got to meet several of the Corrigan's friends , Danny made his prize winning chili, and I contributed to the food with my turkey pigs in a blanket
The Festivites began with a little gambling. Some of the Questions were: How long Christina Agulaira held her note while singing the National Anthem....Brave was the note and guess was 6 seconds longs...answer 12 seconds
We had to turn in a little early , cause Ms. Autumn had a little stomach ache . She and Alistair slept 5 seconds after the car doors were shut and stayed asleep the whole 1 hr and 40 min car ride home.
We didn't actually get to see the Packers win, but listened to it on the radio ....Go packers!! Happy they won . cause I sure didn't want the dirty Steelers to win....lol

Thanks Corrigans for such a great time !








1 comment:

Margaux and Danny said...

You took great pics! I need to steal them!! Love the post. I haven't had time yet :( glad we could all get together!