Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Our First Ohio Visitor

Grandma came to visit us in the cold country and we sure loved her time here. We stayed in alot , because of my work week and the snow, but we found lots to do inside as you can see in the pictures.One of the big tasks at hand was to organize all the kids toys and that was about 3 big boxes worth. I tried my hand at the drill and quite liked that power tool. Here is the end result , we are offically ready for playdates now...no more boxes to unpack...well still working on Jeff's office area and got the shed to organize yet, but that will have to wait till Spring I think
Here are my two boys acting silly, they were excited to go visit the Cleveland Zoo, we only really went to the Rainforest this time because it was all indoors and actually really warm .


At the entrance of the rainforest. lots of monkey's, gross frogs and snakes to see there


A family picture is always hard, but we captured the moment we were having
Definatly a boys exhibit , I can't stand frogs as you may know , so I only took one picture of the nasty things

Named them Hansel and Gretel , an early birthday present for my sister I think

A giant turtle looking for his friend the crocodile

I liked the lighting on this picture, very studio
Grandma and Alistair are so close, its great to see them together

Here's Autumn not really knowing what to think of all the snakes frogs and monkeys yet


McNeill family picture
Like I said family pics are hard when you got an antzy little 2 year old an infant that won't quite look at the camera

Alistair loves his sissy and spent the afternoon playing legos with her on the floor, bonding time


Our little dude is so funny and loves to play with all his old toys that he had stored in Arizona and Florida for our big move to Ohio.



Grace has decided to charge us 3 bones an hour now to babysit Autumn for us. She's upped her charge a little bit for the extra new kid


















1 comment:

Jovina and Bill said...

Tara- You guys are so cute! How is Alistair adjusting with the new sis around? Does he get jealous? Is Autumn a daddy's girl? SHe is sooooo dang cute! You rhink you'll have more? :)