Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Finally Pics from our Vegas Shoot









For our 3rd year anniversary we decided to get some professional pictures taken of us. We chose this amazing photographer in Vegas called Alt F . We've been inspired by their work and always referred to them as our mentor for our business. We totally let them do want they wanted with us and they came up with these backgrounds and poses. We couldn't be more excited about the photos and plan on someday framing them in our home.....

2 comments:

Angela Jarman said...

I LOVE THEM!!! Awesome idea.

Margaux and Danny said...

Finding my maternity clothes? They are regular! That dress at the farm wedding was the last time I could wear it for a while!!! My jeans ate the only mat clothes so far, thank goodness my tops from last summer are babydoll style!!!