Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Some New Happenings

Well Alistair turned 15 months on the 4th and we are so proud of him! Dr. said he's in the 85% percentile in Height and is taking after his Daddy in more ways then one. He's mastering walking now and can't wait to go places he hasn't seen yet. He has even shown alot of interest in our "throne room" (the bathroom where the potty is) .

This is the probably the safest picture to put online for you , but we captured plenty of really funny ones for our family album and later to show his girlfriends in the future ...hahaha

We know not to expect Alistair to use the Potty right away , but are introducing it !

Alistair's new "Kicks" , got these at my store "The Childrens Place " on sale for $3.99 and with my discount it came to about $3 dollars! I love my part job night job, its got its benefits thats for sure.
Daddy and Alistair at Sweet Tomatoes! We love this place, especially when we are trying to eat healthy. Its just sad that the prices on the buffet keep going up and up...but Alistair eats for free!

Our visit to the "Luv Sac" store at AZ Mills...lets just say these sacs are not intended for babies or children to enjoy. I learned something new at this store thanks to my educated Mother in law...hehehe
Yep that;s our first visit to Hobby Lobby with Alistair. As you can see he's having a little stroll down the silk flower aisle. This place is amazing btw! Its like Micheals and Joann Fabrics on Miracle Grow! So many projects inside ...we could spend hours there
Its not often that I get "Alistair and Mommy" time alone like we used to , but when we do its Moments like these that I cherish.
Can't believe our baby is 15 months now and doing so much. Before we know it he'll be off in school , I never want to rush though...

I need to keep up on my postings, but as you can see we've been pretty busy

2 comments:

Amie said...

Great post!!

Margaux and Danny said...

i love that he is pulling all the paper off the roll in the bathroom!so cute - keep the posts coming :)