Thursday, February 11, 2010

I've added a Link/Blog

Yes I'm in Love! My dear Bud Amie introduced me to this Blog/website called Pioneer Woman. I think Amie actually got the cookbook as a gift from her sister and WOW !
I think this maybe the Martha Stewart of my generation. I really wish I had all creativity and ambition to do all the ideas this lady has. I'm trying the Roasted Carrot recipe tonight...there's only 3 ingredients in it...Jeff will really like that !
This Lady even homeschools her kids! I'm putting this on our blog , because it will remind me to be motivated into doing things the "old fashioned way" and giving my family the best of my abilities (with a little help) from Pioneer Woman.
Someone asked me what Era I would ever go back and live and I've always said Pioneer Times!
Hope you all enjoy this blog /website along with us :)
thanks Amie :)

3 comments:

Amie said...

Yay! I'm glad you love PW as much as I do! She really does it all - make sure you check out her photography. She does great photo contests & has tutorials that I plan on trying someday when I get a fancy camera :)

Margaux and Danny said...

LOVE IT!!

Jovina and Bill said...

Tara,,, Isnt PW GREAT? I've been using her for a little while now!! LOVE HER!