Friday, December 11, 2009

Just Being A Boy!

All the new things that boys like to do .....
One being "getting dirty" , oh yes I've decided that clothes can always be washed and bathtime never gets old. Alistair loves to discover things like dirt , mud and sand. Can't wait till he see Snow someday soon. He's a such a joy and a wonder to watch each day. I'm so glad that I'm able to watch him grow and become an awesome little boy.


Happy Boy !!!
Loves to be out on the porch when the weather is nice
Another wand and dirt
MUD!!!!!
Chillin out in my strolller getting ready for one of my long walks with Grandma and Papa
First 5 & Diner Experience
Checking out this ride at Game Daze at the Mall
He can now feed himself : apples, graham crackers, raisins and stick cheese at snacktime
Playing with my favorite Pet Grace and of course my spoon
Number 2 haircut
Alistair is growing growing growing each day and right before our eyes. Couldn't love this baby anymore than we do :) Can't wait to see each special day

3 comments:

Amie said...

He's such a big boy!! Love the mud picture - classic boy stuff!

Tricia said...

He's getting so big. I can't believe it!

H. Abrantes said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.