Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Finger Painting Fun!

So Mommy and Alistair were feeling kind of crafty today making last minute Christmas presents. I pulled out the Finger paint Alistair got for his birthday and it became a very messy project. He loved every minute of it though. He kept grabbing my fingers and putting them on the paper with his. He gets so serious when he does something new, then when he likes it he doesn't want to stop :) Off to the bathtub with him now !"What is this new kind of mess I can create with my fingers" !?
Look mom , ONE Finger !
Maybe we shouldn't have done this project right before naptime
End Results !

Thanks Amie and Jay for the paint and supplies! More artwork to come

1 comment:

Amie said...

I LOVE IT!!!! Yay - was looking forward to seeing pictures like this!! Can't wait to see which one we get for Christmas :)