Tuesday, September 22, 2009

In Florida Minus the Pictures

Sorry everyone, we aren't able to post pictures of our trip just yet :( Issues with my mothers camera. Alistair (Cash) and I are having a good time. We are soaking up the humidity and enjoying our East coast family . I was surprised last night with a Birthday present from my mother and Skip. Cooking Class at Cafe Largo...a real french cafe with an amazing chef. We made French Onion Soup, Chicken with Cream Sauce and Chocolate Souffle ....unbelievable. I'm bringing the reciepes home to AZ to make it again for my husband.
We are missing everyone and will be home Monday , stand by for updates and pictures when we return.

2 comments:

Kiera and Joe said...

Kate misses Alistair :)

Amie said...

What a great birthday gift!!

Can't wait for you to be back. I miss you guys!