Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Children's Musuem of Phoenix

Alistair loves the musuem
this was the entrance to the musuem , where the Kids crawled through these colorful tubes
Keegan inside one of the many color tunnels


This little house is completly made of piant and the kids grabbed paint brushes and added some more



This is the Noodle Forest and the boys got lost in these for what seemed like hours

While our nephews and Sister in law were visiting us last week , I decided to find us all something fun to do as a family. So I got up early Wednesday morning to be the first person at the door to recieve the "culture passes" at the library, I got there about one hour before opening and to my surprise there were 9 moms camped out in front of the doors. When I say "camped" I mean with blankets , lunchboxes , diaper bags, games for the kids to play and of course their minivans......
The Libriarian's now hand out the passes at the door and you must already know where you would like to go when you get to her/him. Well I really wanted to take the kids to the Phoenix Zoo or the Science Musuem but they were snatched up right away. So I took the only "child orienated" pass left and it was the Children's Musuem of Phoenix. Boy was I lucky , cause it turned out to be a blast !!! Here is their website : www.childrensmuseumofphoenix.org . its $9 for everyone over 1 years old and I believe its worth it . Alistair even had a great time , they have a seperate hands on baby room that he enjoyed alot. Can't wait to go back when he's a little older to understand more.

1 comment:

Amie said...

Cute pictures! I love all the colors :)