Monday, October 11, 2010

Trying out my New Camera

So I got an early birthday present this year. A new CAMERA! Its green and its just the right size for those candid pics I take everywhere. I've been taking so many pics with my camera phone and had to erase a ton of good ones to make more room for more. Jeff really spoiled me this year and knows how much I wanted to take pictures of our little adventures. Here's some good ones this week:
A little trip to the beach with my new camera found us a little adventure with a little crab
He was a fiesty little guy for sure, he just came out of the ocean to meet us

Jeff of course captured him to show Alistair
So funny looking with his big black eyes on top of his head
Alistair was inthralled and liked that he was trying to pinch the stick and escape
Don't get your fingers too close!
Time to let him loose back to his home in the ocean
Here's his close up...on his way back home
Not my favorite picture of us, cause I'm looking a wee tired from the days events.

Found a little woody wood pecker in the tree above us. Pretty loud sucker.

2 comments:

Margaux and Danny said...

yay im glad you got a new point and click for all those "quick" moments. gotta have one! green - my fav color nice!

Kiera and Joe said...

I am so happy you got a new camera! Just in time for your little baby girls arrival :)