Monday, August 23, 2010

Beach and Airport weekly Trips

Alistair, Rosanna and I went to the beach for her birthday on Sunday, it was so fun to see Alistair's new reaction to the new state we are living in. He's been eating fish and spending more time in the water then he ever had before. I think we've created a sea monster with all this water time. He even loves getting in the shower now. Potty training is really coming along as well. We are so proud of him.
Aunt Ro at the beach with us

My handsome little man, getting his surf on

Mommy and Alistair in the sun and sand...almost naptime we were thinking

My little man in the sand...spent a little over 3 1/2 hours there, could have stayed longer

Waiting at Mommy's favorite place in the country ...TIA baby

Grammy and Alistair waiting for the train to bring in Daddy

I love the ancipation in Alistair's body language, missed his Daddy so much

Alistair back in his daddy's arms again, after a long week without him









No comments: