Saturday, March 13, 2010

Trader Alistair Meets Trader Joes

Yeah for Trader Joes ! We love this somewhat organic grocery store and always find what we are looking for at a very reasonable price. Unfortunately Florida does not have this amazing store , so I am sad for those people there. I'm a huge fan of the $2 buck Chuck and also their licorice . I needed to get just a couple of things here and Alistair wanted to be apart of this shopping experience , So check out how well he did .....
Alistair discovered that in Trader Joes there are shopping wagons just his size and he was very excited about shopping at this point ! Surprisely he handled the cart very well and walked beside me up and down the aisles get the things we needed to get :)

Just a couple of things left to get , then we are finished shopping for the day
Going home with our organic Baby spinach, Whole wheat bread crumbs and Italian Flat leaf Parsley. Mommy's gonna make a turkey meatloaf recipe I received from Mariner. Its from the website www.realsimple.com . Very excited about trying it out.
I'm glad my little man is able to shop side by side with me now, makes things alot more interesting

2 comments:

Margaux and Danny said...

so cute! i was at TT's today..gotta love it.

Amie said...

Too cute! I always love seeing kids in that store with the little carts :)Looks like he was a good helper!