Wednesday, January 6, 2010

4th Trip to Florida by Alistair

Here we go again, this time with DADDY!!! We are taking off Tuesday afternoon and land wayyyyy passed my bedtime in Florida. Since we are a 2 hour difference it may not be so bad afterall. This will be my 4th time in Florida to see my Grandparents and my first time going to Florida with Daddy. We really wanted to spend Christmas with them , but my parents figured that this would be a better time to go :) We have the whole vacation planned out for us and we are really excited about going. My mommy will be posting blogs with pictures and stories about me I'm sure.


Wednesday after we settle all in , we plan on having Christmas #3 with Marnier , GiGi and Grammy
Thursday morning bright and early we head to Disney and go park hopping alllllllll day ! My first time ever

Since Aunt Ro and Uncle Justin are engaged , Daddy will be shooting their engagement pictures at the Sand Key Beach where they are getting married on Friday

Date night for my parents with Aunt Ro and Uncle Justin at the Tapas Bar while Marnier and Gigi babysit me
Will play some good ole Guitar Hero with Aunt Shawn and Uncle Sam on Saturday


Back Home to Arizona on the 18th!


It seems as though our vacation to Florida is all planned out , more updates soon with our progress:)

1 comment:

Margaux and Danny said...

YAY!! sounds like a super time (the free flights are sooo awesome!). we will be missing you (we are in AZ next weekend - long weekend). BUT we will be seeing you in march!

Kims bridal shower is next weekend so making a quick trip :) have fun in FL!