Sunday, November 22, 2009

A visit To Santa

So we took at family trip to the Mall on a week night while no one was shopping or in line to meet Santa, the timing was perfect because...Alistair was in his PJ's like he had just took a trip on the Polar Express! There was a baby in front of us ...just screaming his head off because he was afraid of Santa and his elf. When it was our turn...Alistair marched up to Santa's lap , had a small introduction and smiled for the camera. I'm trying to decide which picture to frame and I think I need your help in choosing.


This one Alistair is checking out the lap he is sitting on and finally getting the meet Santa for the first time !In this one I think he's got a little twinkle in in eye...thinking "santa will never know just how good I really am"
I think in this one he is most angelic and is wondering if he too could be one of the elves

Please comment on which pose you like best !

6 comments:

Margaux and Danny said...

#1 - too cute looking at each other!

Amie said...

I like #1 and #3 and love that he's in his pjs!! :) So cute!

Kiera and Joe said...

You might just have to do a side by side frame because #1 and #3 are both too cute!!! I can't pick!

Tricia said...

#3 is my first choice, but the side by side of 1 & 3 is the way to go if possible.

Jovina and Bill said...

For SURE #1. and I think it's sooo perfect that he is in his PJ's!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the first photo -its up there with the photos from his first haircut- the expression is priceless in the first Santa photo