Tuesday, October 6, 2009

First Haircut!

So our little man was being called a "girl" on many occasions and we finally held off no longer to get his beautiful locks cut. Mommy and Daddy were so sad to see the hair fall to the ground. Alistair was so great during his salon experience and actually loved sitting in the airplane chair while being cut. We took him to a place called Little Chops off of Bell Rd. and we were very happy with the results !"Hold back the paparazzi , its my First Haircut and I'm gonna enjoy this"
"Whats the big deal mom? Its just hair , no need to cry"
Our Hairdresser did a great job keeping Alistair all smiles during the shearing
Needed to chew on his comb for some support
Alistair was shaggy no longer !

Thank you Little Chops for making our experience great ! Love the certificate and the leftover hair we got to keep.

5 comments:

Amie said...

Ha! I would've given the same subtitles to the photos as you did (and did on FB before I saw this!). So freaking cute - glad he liked the experience. I've seen so many babies FREAK OUT, and of course Aly is calm, cool & collected. :)

Margaux and Danny said...

oh that is too cute! and how perfect in the plane chair! he is too cute for words!

Kiera and Joe said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the hair cut!!! Can't wait to see it in person!

Unknown said...

Aww it makes me cry just thinking about cutting Liam's hair! It's funny I used to think,"What's the big deal?" Now that I'm a mom, I totally understand. Looks like Alistair did great--all smiles :)

Kathy said...

This is adorable!! :)