Saturday, September 6, 2008

Light Showers with a Chance of Diapers


Well to my surprise , Grandma McNeill, Rosanna and Samantha threw the most adorable shower for me and Alistair. The letters on the mantel were all handcrafted and are now placed over the crib in his nursery. The weekend started out with Rosanna and Sam flying in Friday night and getting up early to drive over the shower destination Saturday morning. There were so many delicous pastries and goodies to eat along with virgin and non virgin Bellini's !!
As you can see in the following pictures that I was very blessed with gifts for our "little man" and I'm so grateful for everyone that made it there.


the softest little lamb from Aunt Judy
This is the Tub that Uncle Jay will bathing Alistair

Bumper to go around the crib from Grandma and Grandpa McNeill !
Deon and Rosanna at the shower to celebrate with me
All ready for Flight School !

1 comment:

Rosanna said...

So glad I could be a part of it!