Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The hills were alive with the sound of........

Well everyone, Tara and I made it back from the beautiful state of Vermont. It could not of been a better time and place for a great get-a-way and great wedding. Tara and I had such a great time and we met some great people along the way.



It all started with a freak "lotion" accident








Followed by a bad Tux fitting.












Jay.. I wouldnt be smiling.. But better yet, create your own caption in the comments.










A Little rehearsal is not a bad idea







A great pig roast rehearsal picnic..












A chocolate cup cake craving.. (thanks Ryan)












The BIG Day














Thanks Dad.. Thats how ya do it























The hardware











I talked him in to staying after all









Yay.. we're hitched!!
















First Drink as a married Couple. "People" eat your heart out.



































The Reception



The reception hall.. on water









The trouble table








Bret, having a "HARD" time




















Whatcha looking at? Dont make me come over there...








Ahh.. It seems like yesterday we were just married.












5 comments:

Rosanna said...

I love LOVE the pic of you two!!! Vermont and the wedding look just lovely! I'm glad you had such a good time.

Kiera and Joe said...

It was so nice to meet you guys too! You got great some great shots! I love your recap of the weekend :) Thanks again for the added entertainment at the dinner table. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time!! Take care!!

leslie said...

OK, wait, I have a very important question. How the H E double toothpicks did you walk in those heels?!?!?!?!?

Deb said...

It was great meeting you both at the wedding. Come back to VT anytime. Best of luck with the new baby....

Amie Davis said...

Love the pictures!!!! A few people have commented to me that you have some great ones - can't wait to see all of them!? We are so glad that you had a great time - it was just the most amazing day ever!