Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Dog Problems... We've got a few

So here I am in Houston, hanging out with the other pilots who have nothing better to do than play some video games, when I hear my phone beep at me. Thinking nothing of it, I let it sit for a couple of minutes until there is a break in the action packed game of "Risk". So then I decide to pick up my phone and take a look at what mail I received. And I get two pictures from Tara in my text messaging. Happy to see pictures of my wife and her smile I was excited to see what they were and thats when I saw these..........
. And this one

Seems as though Gracie... Who we thought was getting out of her puppy phase and ready to be a "big girl" dog and stay inside the house..... GOT A LITTLE BORED. But she is still our baby. Who needs couch pillows anyways!!!




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ouch! My sister's got a pit bull who's going through the same thing... eating pillows, tearing up carpet, etc. No fun.

Tara and Jeff said...

you beat me to it !! I was going to put this very same blog on there! Ha Ha...

Rosanna said...

Bad dog! BAAAAD DOG!!!!!